Rising Star Tells How He Harnesses Systems and Staff to Make his First Million
So you can too!
After personally owning and managing several hundred single family homes Investor, Broker Paul Eisaman got into property management ‘accidentally’ and has been killing it ever since.
He then set his sights on buying apartment buildings and now co-owns and manages 3 apartment buildings in Indiana.
After harnessing simple systems and staffing Paul is becoming more profitable while working less and now explains how YOU can too.
Invest 60 minutes to hear the powerful insights and strategies Paul uses to build an extremely successful business that others help run:
- Biggest mistakes he made and how to avoid them
- Lessons from rehabbing a entire apartment buildings
- How to Improve your properties, business and staff efficiently
- The “simple” tool Paul used to build his business, and still uses today
- His favorite way to buy property today and the “tricks” he uses at tax sales
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN: to DOWNLOAD for your personal library…
MEET THE PRESENTER
Paul is a real estate broker/agent who began his career in 1995 and has become real estate rising star in the area of Property Management. Since starting out he has bought and sold several properties and currently owns 100 properties. With hard work and perseverance during the bad turn in our economy he managed to fight the odds and now runs an extremely successful business.
In addition in 2012 he created a business with his cousin and bought 3 apartment buildings, the most recent one being the Anthony Wayne Apartments in Fort Wayne, which were about to be demolished. Paul strives to improve his properties and his business by surrounding himself with the best staff.
Learn the simple tools Paul used to build his business, and still uses today, like is Microsoft Excel to:
- Calculate rents, ROI & Cap Rate
- Analyze deal for himself and other investors
- Computing processing with powerful spreadsheet layout
- Present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics
- Efficiently track tenants trends, late payments and property repairs
Get immediate access to this training and much more when you BUY NOW »
CURRENT MEMBERS can log in to get EVERYTHING: