How to Evaluate Rental Property for Highest and Best Use to Get More out of Every Door
And more peace from every place
Mike is no burnt-out, downtrodden landlord; he is a liked, respected and successful landlord of 180 units: all within walking distance to his home.
That much is not uncommon; but it’s how he manages his rentals that makes Mike unique. He has FUN with his rental business and it shows. But Mike is no push-over.
Learn Real World Evaluation
We got Mike to pull back the curtain of his property management empire and talk out the details for a property under consider like only a seasoned veteran could. Now you can watch his mind turning as he explores the details in a speed analysis format:
- the price vs. rehab costs
- how to figure expected rents
- the area currently and future potential
- the approximate repair costs from “my guys”
- how you can confidently pull the trigger on your next deal
- utilities you would pay vs. what you can pawn off to tenants
While Mike’s tenants enjoy his causal ways, they also respect his firm policies.
Combine that with his superb analytical eye for finding and making deals and you have a powerhouse property manager.
Hear Mike’s entertaining story of how he got started, where he’s at now, how to open your eyes to how to really run ‘The Numbers’ and how those number compares to the current, and future, reality of your market.
RENTAL PROPERTY EVALUATION TRAINING TEACHES:
- How to get the highest and best use out of a property
- Understanding The Lay Of The Land: Where To Buy For You
- The Commonly Missed Core Essentials for Profitable Rentals
- Find the right renter demographic for the property & for you
- How to run the numbers to tell a superstar property from a dog
- Analyze how to analyze current and future reality of your market
- and more!
Audio MP3 Download
Beginner to Advanced
LOG IN for Rental Property Evaluation for Highest and Best Use
FOLLOW ALONG GUIDE
Lay of the land – “Where to buy and invest for YOU”
Property is not “Cookie Cutter”.
WHO ARE YOU? You are your demographic.
Use a PM? Does it change things
Seemingly a Superstar, it’s a Dog
Numbers vs. Reality – Open your eyes
Bottles, Trash, Cars, Snow, Grass, Layout.
Would you live there?
That Dog can Hunt – Rockstar – WINNING
Condition, the Smell of Money
Extras – Storage, Laundry, Vending, parking
Demographic, people stock, Gentrification.
Around the Square, Brass Rail
Understanding that the Demographic that is right for the property and what is right for you are not always the same.
Get immediate access to this training and much more when you BUY NOW »
CURRENT MEMBERS can log in to get EVERYTHING: